Until recently one thing was for certain ...
COVID-19’s shroud over the nation yielded a $320 billion stimulus suite, unprecedented in its size and scope, to save the jobs of around 6 million Australian workers. But with the $60 billion government blunder, even the rescue package can no longer be counted on.
‘Unprecedented’ is the mantra. The 2020-21 Budget was to be the Budget to put the nation’s economy back in black. However, for the first time since Federation, there will be no Budget this financial year.
But some things never change – and tax returns still need to be submitted by 30 June!
Register now for our Tax Time without a Budget webinar!
The Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) and Thomson Reuters will guide you through the Tax Stimulus Measures with a practical focus on all you need to know for this Tax Time.
Join our live webinar and Q&A, featuring our expert panel:
- Presenter Tony Greco, General Manager Technical Policy, Institute of Public Accountants
- Presenter Ian Murray-Jones, Senior Tax Writer, Thomson Reuters
- Moderator Nathan Lynch, Asia-Pacific Manager, Regulatory Intelligence, Thomson Reuters
In this webinar our expert panel will guide you through the raft of changes and alert you to issues including:
- Tax treatment of redundancies, cash flow boost and JobKeeper payments
- Expediting 2020 returns
- Financial health of your practice and mental health
- Instant asset write-off
- Foreign residents and main residence exemption
- And more, including practical tips and traps.
Be armed with all the information you need to make sound decisions for you and your clients.